Women and Leadership: Owning Your Strengths and Skills
Women Leadership: Owning Your Strengths and Skills explores the history of women in the workforce and offers personal opportunities for exploration, identification, and development of leadership strengths and skills.
Understanding Women Leadership: Owning Your Strengths and Skills
- Understand a brief history and evolution of women and leadership Recognize barriers to women’s leadership and how to handle them
- Learn how to use barriers to create benefits Define Social and Emotional Intelligence and understand its importance in workplace leadership
- Understand the importance of Self-Awareness in identifying and owning your own strengths and skills.
- Develop a basic vision and brand for your leadership
- Understand the essential leadership skills for women to Examine steps and skills to good decision making Create your own Workplace Philosophy Statement and Action Plan
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
What other students have said about us
Empower Your Workplace with Over 300 of the Most Important Soft Skills
100% money back guarantee
Perfect for individuals and businesses to further their skills and Improve Culture