3 – 6 Hours
For All Skill Levels
7 day money back guarantee.
The Ultimate Guide To Successfully Managing ChangeNone of us can escape change, but savvy trainers understand that it is well worth developing strategies to manage what comes with it! Everyone has to manage change, whether they embrace it or not, and so our approach is that having tools to help embrace it lead to the best outcomes. Change Management: Change and How to Deal with it courseware and training materials are designed for everyone in the workplace who needs a one day course on such topics as the stages of change, pacing, dealing with resistance, adaptive strategies, approaching changes as an opportunity for growth, and more.
- Accept there are no normal or abnormal ways of reacting to change, but that we must start from where we are.
- See change not as something to be feared and resisted but as an essential element of the world to be accepted.
- Understand that adapting to change is not technical but attitudinal. Change is not an intellectual issue but one that strikes at who you are.
- Recognize that before we can embrace the way things will be, we may go through a process of grieving, and of letting go of the way things used to be.
- See change as an opportunity for self-motivation and innovation.
- Identify strategies for helping change to be accepted and implemented in the workplace.
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
Learn Everything You Need To Know About Workplace Safety! Workplace accidents and injuries cost corporations…
Learn How To Conduct Effective Performance Reviews Setting goals and objectives to aim for will…
Advance Your Knowledge On SharePoint Designer 2013 Core Essentials SharePoint Designer 2013 Core Essentials provides…
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
What other students have said about us
I am going to realise that (after completing 13 Courses already) how much time I can save studying online. Is becoming a bit "addictive” but in a good way. I love it and every free time I am on to doing my exams or explore what other Courses is available out there to enroll later.
I am an older manager and have ran into several of the examples you explained over the years with younger employees. Reading this has helped me realize where I may have gone wrong. I will be changing the way I handle all my employees. Thank you.
Philip Anthony Apps
The Courses have been very detailed and challenging. Different subjects and terminology well laid out and instructive. Key points well presented and course material written in a very informal patient way which keeps the note taking and reading interesting! overall thoroughly enjoyed this course and completing it!
I loved this course!! It's very informative and straight to the point. I appreciate the opportunity to be able to train for high demand jobs at a cost effective price. Thank you!!! God Bless.”
Hours of Classes
Empower Your Workplace with Over 300 of the Most Important Soft Skills
100% money back guarantee
Perfect for individuals and businesses to further their skills and Improve Culture