3 – 6 Hours
For All Skill Levels
7 day money back guarantee.
Explore What Personal Efficiency Is All AboutLike any other personal challenge, time management requires a customized system that works for you. This course will give you a number of organizational tools and techniques to consider. At the end of the course, you will have a personal productivity plan that you can apply right away.To start this course, you’ll explore what personal efficiency is all about, as well as useful attitudes and skills that you might want to develop. Then, you’ll outline your vision statement, dreams, and goals. Next, you’ll learn about the 80/20 system, what characteristics your organizational system should have, how to design a functional workspace, and techniques for organizing your daily to-do items. You’ll also learn how to set up and maintain information management systems (both physical and virtual), prioritize tasks, create routines, and tackle procrastination. Finally, you’ll learn how to get organized at home.Learning outcomes:
- Identify what personal efficiency is, what skill sets can improve your personal productivity, and what attitudes we should cultivate.
- Explain why multi-tasking is a myth.
- Describe what role long-term goals play in short-term efficiency.
- Share a personal vision and develop dreams and goals from it.
- Apply the 80/20 rule and learn how it should affect planning.
- Identify the characteristics of a good organizational system.
- Develop a plan for an efficient workspace, including a customized information center and a filing system.
- Apply a system that will allow you to process any type of information that crosses your desk, including e-mail, electronic files, paper files, voice mail, text messages, and drop-in visitors..
- Use the Eisenhower principle to prioritize work.
- Say no.
- Use routines to simplify your life.
- Understand why you procrastinate and develop methods for tackling tasks.
- Apply ideas and tools to make your household more productive and efficient.
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
Acquire skill on Fostering Innovation Creating an innovative environment is one of the most important…
The Ultimate Guide To Becoming a Better Learner There was a time when what you…
Learn Everything You Need To Know About Digital Citizenship: Conducting Yourself in a Digital World…
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
What other students have said about us
I am going to realise that (after completing 13 Courses already) how much time I can save studying online. Is becoming a bit "addictive” but in a good way. I love it and every free time I am on to doing my exams or explore what other Courses is available out there to enroll later.
I am an older manager and have ran into several of the examples you explained over the years with younger employees. Reading this has helped me realize where I may have gone wrong. I will be changing the way I handle all my employees. Thank you.
Philip Anthony Apps
The Courses have been very detailed and challenging. Different subjects and terminology well laid out and instructive. Key points well presented and course material written in a very informal patient way which keeps the note taking and reading interesting! overall thoroughly enjoyed this course and completing it!
I loved this course!! It's very informative and straight to the point. I appreciate the opportunity to be able to train for high demand jobs at a cost effective price. Thank you!!! God Bless.”
Hours of Classes
Empower Your Workplace with Over 300 of the Most Important Soft Skills
100% money back guarantee
Perfect for individuals and businesses to further their skills and Improve Culture