Beyond Workplace Politics: Using Social and Emotional Competencies Online Course
This elearning version of Beyond Workplace Politics: Using Social and Emotional Competencies will allow you to use Social and Emotional Competencies to lessen the impact of workplace politics in your career.
How to Cope with Workplace PoliticsThis e-learning version of Beyond Workplace Politics: Using Social and Emotional Competencies will allow you to use Social and Emotional Competencies to lessen the impact of workplace politics in your career. Upon completing this course you will have developed the skills that will allow you to cope with workplace politics which crop up in every workplace where there is more than one person. You will learn exactly what workplace politics are and then delve into learning lessons from social and emotional intelligence. The course takes you along through a look at self-awareness, self-management and into social awareness. Your learning journey continues with consideration of good relationship skills, responsible decision making and wraps up with a chance for you to create your own workplace philosophy. Learning outcomes:
- Understand what Workplace Politics is and why it is not always bad.
- Distinguish between formal and informal workplace hierarchies.
- Use practical steps to negate the influence of rumors.
- Define Social and Emotional Intelligence and understand their importance in navigating workplace politics.
- Understand the importance of Self-Awareness in dealing with workplace politics and think about your own strengths and abilities.
- Understand the role of Self-Management in the workplace and learn to improve self-management through reflection
- Understand the roles of Empathy, Organizational and Service Awareness in the workplace and social awareness skill development.
- Identify good relationship skills.
- See the importance of responsible decision making and identify decision traps that should be avoided.
- Create your own Workplace Philosophy Statement.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
What other students have said about us
Empower Your Workplace with Over 300 of the Most Important Soft Skills
100% money back guarantee
Perfect for individuals and businesses to further their skills and Improve Culture