3 – 6 Hours
For All Skill Levels
7 day money back guarantee.
Familiarize oneself on Trade Shows: Getting the Most Out Of Your Experience
Most companies spend huge amounts of time and money designing, construction, outfitting, transporting, and setting up their trade show booth. This course aims to have you understand some of the basic skills that would allow you to get the most out of your trade show experience. The workshop will start by looking at who attends trade shows and why they are there. It will explore a number of things that should be done before the show even starts, including setting trade show goals, understanding your company, and developing good trade show introductions. It will then look at trade show etiquette and skills emphasizing active listening, body language, and questioning. A special emphasis will be placed on conducting prospecting. The workshop will end with an exploration of the follow-up necessary after the show. This course will highlight basic skills that should allow you to generate more leads, prospects and specially qualified prospects at your next trade show.
- Understand the types of people that attend trade shows
- Develop trade show goals, which are S.M.A.R.T. – Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-bound.
- Know what your company does (products, marketing strategy, your customers) in order to work successfully in the trade show booth
- Realize the importance of good conversation from the opening lines of introduction to the closing of the conversation, hopefully with a potential sale.
- Develop a variety of introductions that could be used to engage potential customers at a trade show.
- Understand the importance of Pre-Promotion to the success of the trade show.
- Realize the importance of targeted promotional giveaways.
- Understand the importance of good booth behavior including Active Listening, Body Language, and Questioning.
- Conduct prospecting activities at a trade show, including First Contact, Qualification, Determining Needs, and Closing the Deal
- Develop and conduct follow-up activities with leads, prospects, and qualified prospects after the trade show.
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
Learn Everything You Need To Know About Workplace Safety! Workplace accidents and injuries cost corporations…
Learn How To Conduct Effective Performance Reviews Setting goals and objectives to aim for will…
Advance Your Knowledge On SharePoint Designer 2013 Core Essentials SharePoint Designer 2013 Core Essentials provides…
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
What other students have said about us
I am going to realise that (after completing 13 Courses already) how much time I can save studying online. Is becoming a bit "addictive” but in a good way. I love it and every free time I am on to doing my exams or explore what other Courses is available out there to enroll later.
I am an older manager and have ran into several of the examples you explained over the years with younger employees. Reading this has helped me realize where I may have gone wrong. I will be changing the way I handle all my employees. Thank you.
Philip Anthony Apps
The Courses have been very detailed and challenging. Different subjects and terminology well laid out and instructive. Key points well presented and course material written in a very informal patient way which keeps the note taking and reading interesting! overall thoroughly enjoyed this course and completing it!
I loved this course!! It's very informative and straight to the point. I appreciate the opportunity to be able to train for high demand jobs at a cost effective price. Thank you!!! God Bless.”
Hours of Classes
Empower Your Workplace with Over 300 of the Most Important Soft Skills
100% money back guarantee
Perfect for individuals and businesses to further their skills and Improve Culture