Leadership Skills for Supervisors: Communication, Coaching, and Conflict Online Course
There are three fundamental skill areas that all leaders need to master: communication, coaching, and conflict. This introductory workshop will give you basic skills in all three areas.
Master The Three Fundamental Skills Of LeadershipThere are three fundamental skill areas that all leaders need to master: communication, coaching, and conflict. This introductory workshop will give you basic skills in all three areas. In this course, you will learn about coaching models, conflict resolution techniques, and ways to communicate with your employees. You will also complete Velsoft’s signature leadership assessment to help you identify how to connect with others. As a bonus, you will receive an introduction to some important leadership theories, including the Situational Leadership II® model and servant leadership.
- Learn ways to prioritize, plan, and manage your time.
- Identify your primary leadership style.
- Develop some flexibility to use other leadership styles.
- Determine ways you can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
- Explore ways to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
What other students have said about us
Empower Your Workplace with Over 300 of the Most Important Soft Skills
100% money back guarantee
Perfect for individuals and businesses to further their skills and Improve Culture