Being a Team Player
Being a Team Player is a six-session course that teaches about the desirable characteristics of a team player, how to recognize a good team player, different types of teams and which ones are essential to every organization. It then covers why teams falter, and how to better ensure success.
Discover how to harness the power of Being a Team Player
- Understand the definition of a team player and a non-team player
- Know the difference between a team player and a non-team player
- Learn the qualities possessed by a team player
- Determine what type of team player you are and how that functions in your workplace
- Know and understand what it takes to be a team player
- Discover the different types of teams that exist within a company
- Learn what working together as a team looks like
- Learn the different types of workplace teams and what types of teams successful organizations need
- Develop strategies to improve teamwork
- Give participants a moment to write down their own learning objectives in their workbook.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
What other students have said about us
Empower Your Workplace with Over 300 of the Most Important Soft Skills
100% money back guarantee
Perfect for individuals and businesses to further their skills and Improve Culture