Stress Management Skills Online Course
Today’s workforce is experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Workers at all levels feel stressed out, insecure, and misunderstood. Many people feel the demands of the workplace, combined with the demands of home, have become too much to handle. This course explores the causes of such stress, and suggests general and specific stress management strategies that people can use every day.
Learn Everything You Need to Know About Stress ManagementStress Management is a soft skills training course that trainers will love having as part of their teaching toolkit. Whether participants are looking for appropriate initiatives to apply from a corporate perspective, or as individuals, stress is an unavoidable reality, but this course will help with learning how to manage it. The courseware includes information on the signs of chronic stress overload, identifying actions that add to people’s stress levels, and how to implement action to reduce unhealthy stress. Learning Outcomes:
- Understand that stress is a positive, unavoidable part of everybody’s life.
- Recognize the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload.
- Change the situations and actions that can be changed.
- Deal better with situations and actions that can’t be changed.
- Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
What other students have said about us
Empower Your Workplace with Over 300 of the Most Important Soft Skills
100% money back guarantee
Perfect for individuals and businesses to further their skills and Improve Culture