Learn Everything You Need To Know About Workplace Safety!Workplace accidents and injuries cost corporations millions of dollars and thousands of hours lost every year. They also have a profound, often lifelong impact on workers. Introducing a safety culture into your organization, where safety is valued as an integral part of the business’s operation, not only saves the business time and money, it also builds a committed, loyal, healthy workforce. Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the difference between a safety program and a safety culture.
- Use resources to help you understand the regulations in your area.
- Launch a safety committee.
- Identify hazards and reduce them.
- Apply hiring measures that can improve safety.
- Explain what a safety training program will involve.
- Identify groups particularly at risk for injury and know how to protect them.
- Help your organization write, implement, and review a safety plan.
- Respond to incidents and near misses.
- Understand the basics of accident investigation and documentation.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
What other students have said about us
Empower Your Workplace with Over 300 of the Most Important Soft Skills
100% money back guarantee
Perfect for individuals and businesses to further their skills and Improve Culture