Microsoft Word 2016 Part Three Online Course
This course begins with a look at modifying user information and sharing documents. We also take a look at working with comments and comparing document changes. The lesson concludes with reviewing a document, merging document changes and coauthoring documents.
Advance Your Knowledge On Microsoft Word 2016 Part ThreeKeep the learning going with the third course in our Microsoft Word 2016 series. Microsoft Word 2016 Part Three is designed to help users who are familiar with Word’s advanced features to take their skills to the next level. Learning outcomes:
- Sharing a document, working with comments, reviewing a document
- Adding cross-references, bookmarks and hyperlinks
- Inserting blank and cover pages, tables of contents, indexes, and managing outlines
- Setting editing restrictions
- Creating and manipulating forms
- Creating and comparing document versions, and merging document versions
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
What other students have said about us
Empower Your Workplace with Over 300 of the Most Important Soft Skills
100% money back guarantee
Perfect for individuals and businesses to further their skills and Improve Culture