3 – 6 Hours
For All Skill Levels
7 day money back guarantee.
Expand your knowledge on Windows 8 Today!Microsoft Windows 8 Expert is one-day course that provides your students with a comprehensive overview of the knowledge and skills need to ensure the viability of businesses in today’s world. The course material applies equally to product and service-based enterprises. Learning outcomes:
- Section One explores different ways to customize Windows. To start, participants will learn how to add administrative icons to the Start screen and the desktop taskbar. Participants will then learn how to customize the Control Panel, desktop, display, regional settings, and mouse behavior.
- Section Two is all about accessibility. All features of the Ease of Access Center are covered, including customizing settings and using tools like Magnifier, On-Screen Keyboard, Narrator, and Speech Recognition.
- Section Three covers maintaining and optimizing the computer. To start, participants will learn how to add and manage user accounts. Then, they will learn how to use various Windows tools to monitor system performance and perform maintenance tasks. An in-depth look at the redesigned Task Manager is also included.
- Section Four focuses on hardware and software. To begin, participants will learn how to add, remove, and manage software packages. (A discussion of file associations is also included.) Then, participants will learn about using Device Manager and Disk Management to manage and modify their computer’s hardware.
- Section Five is about networking. All major networking features, including wireless networking, joining a domain, setting up an Internet connection, using Homegroups, mapping network drives, and using the Credential Manager, are covered.
- Section Six wraps up the course with information on troubleshooting techniques. Key topics include Remote Desktop, the Action Center, the Steps Recorder, System Configuration, System Restore, and the new reset and refresh features.
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
Advance Your Knowledge On SharePoint Designer 2013 Core Essentials SharePoint Designer 2013 Core Essentials provides…
Advance Your Knowledge On Google G Suite Create The skills needed to take full advantage…
Advance Your Knowledge On Microsoft Visio 2013 Expert This course covers: custom stencils, master shapes, shape…
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
What other students have said about us
I am going to realise that (after completing 13 Courses already) how much time I can save studying online. Is becoming a bit "addictive” but in a good way. I love it and every free time I am on to doing my exams or explore what other Courses is available out there to enroll later.
I am an older manager and have ran into several of the examples you explained over the years with younger employees. Reading this has helped me realize where I may have gone wrong. I will be changing the way I handle all my employees. Thank you.
Philip Anthony Apps
The Courses have been very detailed and challenging. Different subjects and terminology well laid out and instructive. Key points well presented and course material written in a very informal patient way which keeps the note taking and reading interesting! overall thoroughly enjoyed this course and completing it!
I loved this course!! It's very informative and straight to the point. I appreciate the opportunity to be able to train for high demand jobs at a cost effective price. Thank you!!! God Bless.”
Hours of Classes
Empower Your Workplace with Over 300 of the Most Important Soft Skills
100% money back guarantee
Perfect for individuals and businesses to further their skills and Improve Culture