Microsoft Office OneNote 2010: Intermediate Online Course
Microsoft Office OneNote 2010: Intermediate is one-day course that provides your students with a comprehensive overview of the knowledge and skills need to ensure the viability of businesses in today’s world. The course material applies equally to product and service-based enterprises.
Equip yourself and become competent in OneNote 2010!Our Microsoft Office OneNote 2010: Intermediate courseware and training material will help students expand their existing basic knowledge of OneNote to include some of its more advanced features. Learning outcomes:
- Section One discusses how to back up OneNote files, save OneNote files in different formats, manage notebook properties, and use file management tools.
- Section Two shows how to add shapes and images to notes, and how to customize them.
- Section Three is all about using tables in OneNote.
- Section Four covers how to use and create page templates, change page setup, and customize the current page.
- Section Five is all about tags. To start, we will discuss how to use basic tags. Then, we will look at creating and customizing tags. Finally, features in the Tags Summary pane (including searching and creating summary pages) will be covered.
- Section Six concludes the Microsoft Office OneNote 2010: Intermediate course with information on research tools. To begin, the spell check, translator, and thesaurus functions are covered. Next, customization options are discussed. Finally, creating and customizing an outline is covered.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
What other students have said about us
Empower Your Workplace with Over 300 of the Most Important Soft Skills
100% money back guarantee
Perfect for individuals and businesses to further their skills and Improve Culture