Microsoft Business Contact Manager 2010 Complete Online Course
Microsoft Business Contact Manager 2010 Complete is one-day course that provides your students with a comprehensive overview of the knowledge and skills need to ensure the viability of businesses in today’s world. The course material applies equally to product and service-based enterprises.
Obtain All You Need To Know About Business Contact Manager 2010Our one-level Microsoft Business Contact Manager 2010 Complete training courseware and accompanying material includes all the information that students need to hit the ground running with this business management application. Learning outcomes:
- Section One is all about getting started. First, installation and setup methods are covered. Then, an overview of the interface (with a focus on the new ribbon features and the Navigation Pane) is provided. Next, participants will learn about the Welcome Center, dashboards, and gadgets.
- Section Two gets into working with the various objects provided in Business Contact Manager. Accounts, business contacts, opportunities, leads, business projects, project tasks, stores, and vendors are all covered in depth.
- Section Three moves into some of Business Contact Manager’s more advanced tasks and objects. First, object-related tasks such as bulk editing, user assignment, categorization, and follow-up flags are discussed. Then, business history (including phone logs and notes) and communication history will be covered. Next up is the sales pipeline, made up of sales stages and activities and lead scoring criteria. Finally, students will be introduced to the Products and Services dialog.
- Section Four covers Business Contact Manager’s marketing tools. Participants will learn all about call lists, mass e-mail campaigns, direct mail (print) campaigns, and mail merge.
- Section Five will teach students ways to customize Business Contact Manager. To start, they will learn how to customize lists. Then, they will learn how to customize business contacts, accounts, and contact cards. Finally, they will receive an introduction to custom forms.
- Section Six wraps up the course with information on reports. Tools for managing databases and importing and exporting information are also covered.
- By the end of this in-depth Microsoft Business Contact Manager 2010 Complete course, you will be ready to use this program to manage your business more effectively than ever.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
What other students have said about us
Empower Your Workplace with Over 300 of the Most Important Soft Skills
100% money back guarantee
Perfect for individuals and businesses to further their skills and Improve Culture