Planning for Workplace Safety Online Course
Being safe at work has many benefits for yourself as an employee and for the organization that you are a part of. This course takes a look at all the tools you need to introduce, and craft, an effective safety plan for your workplace.
Be Safe At WorkBeing safe at work has many benefits for yourself as an employee and for the organization that you are a part of. This course takes a look at all the tools you need to introduce, and craft, an effective safety plan for your workplace. Along the way you will learn about the particular types of responses and plans to handle incidents/accidents. This course gives you the tools to create a workplace safety plan that covers the all the bases you need to begin to build a safe work environment. You will learn many topics including the basics of a safety policy along with the introduction of a safety plan and how to develop a communications plan. You will learn how to decide upon training solutions for common accidents/incidents and learn of the importance and structure of incident response plans. Also, the course covers 6S inspections, checklists, plus the value of an appendix for the safety plan.
- Explain what a safety plan will include.
- Understand and write an Organizational Safety Policy.
- Know the importance of the Introduction to the Safety Plan.
- Develop a basic Communications Plan for a specific accident/incident occurrence.
- Decide upon training solutions to common accidents/incidents.
- Understand and explain the importance and structure of Incident Response Plans and Critical Incident Response Plans.
- Understand Safety Inspections and Safety Audits as methods to identify unsafe conditions and apply corrective action.
- Use a 6S Inspection Checklist to conduct a 6S Inspection.
- Brainstorm policies and procedures that you might find in the Appendix of a Safety Plan.
- Help your organization write, implement, and review a safety plan.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
What other students have said about us
Empower Your Workplace with Over 300 of the Most Important Soft Skills
100% money back guarantee
Perfect for individuals and businesses to further their skills and Improve Culture